Italian Art and Language Study Tour
Study tour for the creative traveller with an adventurous spirit!
Imagine living in a homely apartment in the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence for one month while exploring your creative or Linguistic talents!
Choose from a variety of courses at the Accademia D’Arte or the Istituto Michelangelo including:
Art History – Contemporary Painting – Cooking – Digital Photography – Drawing – Fashion Design – Fresco Painting – the Italian Language – Mosaic – Sculpture – Traditional Painting Techniques.
Live like a local, feel like a local!
Enroll Now for your once in a Life time adventure in Florence
4 September to 3 October
Prices from $6,550 (excluding airfare and transfers) includes:
- Four weeks accommodation located in the historical centre of Florence
- Four-weeks study program of your choice at the Accademia D’Arte or the Istituto Michelangelo
- Welcome to Firenze by Patrizio Travagli and his talented team at AD’A on Sunday 30 August
- Eight cooking classes at the Istituto Michelangelo
- Entry tickets to the historical religious monuments of Florence, The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Giotto’s Bell Tower, The Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Crypt of Santa Reparata and the Opera Museum.
- Sunday excursions to art cities in Tuscany such as: Bologna, Cinque Terre, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano, Arezzo, Siena, Prato or Pietra Santa (including transport and guide)
- Excursions to Fiesole and Greve in Chianti with a picnic lunch and wine at Montefioralle
- Guided early morning walks in and around the centre of Florence
- Augriturismo guesthouse in Fiesole, a beautiful property surrounded by the picturesque Tuscan countryside to enjoy a traditional delicious three -course meal with desert & wine, transport included
- Welcome & Fare Well dinner celebrations, antipasto, main meal, desert and wine at local Florentine restaurants
- Guided walk to Piazzale Michelangelo and to the Romanesque church of San Miniato
- Celebrations accompany the presentation of your certificates on completion of your course, by Patrizio Travagli, Director of AD’A and much more…
Accompanying you on this unique and amazing 2021 Art and Language Study tour is artist, Rosetta Pavone who has studied at Melbourne College of Arts (VCA), Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), and the Accademia D’Arte in Florence (AD’A).
You can study as much or as little as you want or simply “LIVE, LOVE, ENJOY FLORENCE”…
Plus: Enquire about our exclusive add-on tour for 2021
Celebrating The Best of Sicily: 11 days / 10 nights – Fully guided, personalized tour.
Tour begins in Palermo and ends in Catania, Sicily – October 3 to 14.
Live Florence Tours is an artist run initiative by Rosetta Pavone in collaboration with the Accademia D’Arte & Istituto Michelangelo, Firenze, Italia.
Live Florence Tours
Phone: +61 (0)424 300 013