Boutique Travel for Women
At Travelling Divas, our focus is on high quality, luxury and experiential travel for women. We pride ourselves on not being a cookie cutter, off-the-shelf product. Instead, we create bespoke experiences to ensure maximum excitement and enjoyment for our clients.
All Travelling Divas tours are fully escorted by an experienced tour leader plus have access to local guides to ensure we have a balance of hands-on care and local expertise/language. Groups over 8 will often have two Diva Ambassadors to ensure maximum attention, however groups are never larger than 12 to ensure maximum care and to foster a more intimate environment.
If you are travelling solo, Travelling Divas provide the ability for you to travel with a small group, whilst still maintaining your independence. Importantly, we also offer a buddy system for those who travel solo but want to take advantage of the twin share rate.
Each destination and hotel is researched in detail by Andrea Powis to ensure it meets our exacting standards. We regularly take you off the tourist track to ensure you experience the authenticity of a destination and you will always experience things you would not have done on your own – our ‘money can’t buy’ experiences’!
Upcoming Travelling Divas’ tours to Europe for women include:
Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
Dates: 22 September to 3 October, 2021
Enjoy the journey of a lifetime on this magical tour to Iceland, the land of fire and ice and a landscape so varied it will take your breath away.
- Private guided walking tour of Reykjavik
- Whale watching Reykjavik
- An Icelandic cooking experience
- Jokulsarlon glacier 4WD experience
- Private walk of Skalakot village
- Incredible food & accommodation
- Retreat farewell dinner at the Blue Lagoon’s iconic Moss Restaurant
- 11 nights’ luxury accommodation
- and so much more…
Fabulous Ladies Getaway: Paris and Champagne
Dates: 7 to 16 October, 2021
Experience the perfect combination of Paris and Champagne on this incredible ladies getaway. Enjoy luxury hotel stays, private wine and champagne tastings, fabulous food and wonderful company.
- Welcome dinner in Paris
- Private perfume masterclass in Paris
- Lunch at the Baccarat Museum’s Brasserie
- Private tastings and visits to famous Champagne houses including Taittinger, Bollinger and Veuve
- Private guided tours and experiences
- 3 nights in Paris
- 3 nights in Rilly-la-Montagne
- 3 nights in Etoge
- Fully escorted from Paris by experienced guides